200% Warranty

*We offer a No Risk
200% Guarantee

*If you are not completely satisfied with the inspection performed and the report
delivered by Bentley & Associates, LLC, we will return your fee and pay an
equivalent fee for another Local TN Licensed
Inspector to perform a home inspection for you. A request and a signed release must be provided to Bentley & Associates, LLC within the term of the real estate contract on your home or five days after the inspection has been performed to claim this guarantee.

  • We will give your money back
  • We will pay for another Local Home Inspector of your choice inspect your home

Our Pledge to You

We dedicate 100% of our time and energy delivering First-Class service to YOU, our customer. Our philosophy about real estate is simple. We put ourselves in your shoes, treat you like family and treat your money like it was our money. The greatest compliment we can receive is a referral from you to a friend or family member.

Give us 5% Of Your Confidence, and We’ll Earn the Other 95%

We also offer the We’ll buy your house back guarantee for 90 Days.